Monday, October 13, 2008

The Real Issue

I like to believe that Christians understand the real issues of this election because we stand again at a crossroad where we can choose a leader whose heart is set on God and one whose heart is set on wickedness. Some might find that statement harsh, but this is way too serious to throw out some subtleties and hope folks get them.

I'm not the only one who thinks so.

There is a video that addresses the issues of the election. I tried to embed the link here, but I think it is illegal for me to do so. I strongly encourage you to visit this video, remember the big issues, and vote accordingly.

Remember, this election isn't about an economic plan or a tax benefit. This election is about whether our nation chooses God or godlessness.

A godless nation will never prosper no matter how good the plans are.

2 comments:

Todd, Kari, Anna and Gracie said...

I love coming by here and reading your posts!! This one really made me think of what God wants!! I agree with you!! It's about the things that God wants us to follow and do what is right!!! THANK YOU!!

Jan Parrish said...

Praying with you Jerri. This is a great video.

Relevant

">

Red Light Rescue

Imagine being a parent barely able to pay bills and someone comes to your home and promises to educate your daughter and find her a job. You agree, hoping to give her a better life. Then she disappears, and you find out she is not being educated. Instead, she is a prostitute, a victim of human-trafficking, beaten and abused daily. Sounds like a nightmare, doesn't it? For 100,000 girls in India, this is reality. To find out how you can help, please visit Red Light Rescue.



Quotables

"It's not the wind in our hair that makes us free. It's the movement of the Spirit, the growth of our invisible side." --Amber Haines

Great Things I've Read Lately

Search This Blog